These are the best counters to beat Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres in Pokémon GO
As we previously announced, Pokémon GO will receive its new event of celebration of Kanto . This will be available from Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. (local time). Among its novelties we can find specific raids of the event and in the 5 star ones we can face Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres .
As all Pokémon fans know, Articuno is a Legendary Pokémon of the ice / flying type, Zapdos is a Legendary Pokémon of the electric / flying type and Moltres is a Pokémon legendary fire / flying type and all three were introduced in the first generation. These Pokémon are quite powerful, therefore if we want to defeat them it will be important to take into account their weaknesses and best counters . We will talk about all this today.
Weaknesses of Articuno
To rock, fire, steel and electrical movements.
Best counters for Articuno in Pokémon GO
- Rampardos : This Pokémon is a must-do choice for the raid and the use of Anti-Aircraft + Avalanche attacks will be the key to victory.
- Rhyperior : Anti-Aircraft + Rockbreaker moves will deal extraordinary damage in this raid.
- Gigalith : Once again, using the Anti-Aircraft movements + Avalanche are your best option.
- Aggron : This Pokémon features many of the same moves as the harder Rock types, including Flak + Sharp Rock.
To rock and ice type movements.
Best counters for Zapdos in Pokémon GO
- Dark Weavile : Frozen song and Avalanche (it is the definitive counter against Zapdos in Pokemon GO raids).
- Rampardos : Antiaircraft and Avalanche.
- Dark Tyranitar : Flak and Sharp Rock.
- Mamoswine : Powder snow and Avalanche.
- Ryhperior : Anti-aircraft and Rockbreaker.
Other recommended Pokémon to defeat Zapdos in Pokémon GO
- Glaceon : Icy Mist and Avalanche.
- Weavile : Frozen Song and Avalanche.
- Terrakion : Antiaircraft and Avalanche.
- Tyranitar : Anti-Aircraft and Sharp Rock.
- Gigalith : Antiaircraft and Avalanche.
Weaknesses of Moltres
To the movements rock, electric and water type.
Best counters for Moltres in Pokémon GO
- Rhyperior : Can deliver a powerful blow with Anti-Aircraft. However, players with the Legacy Rockbreaker move will tear it apart with its 110 damage and 50 energy.
- Tyranitar : His Flak and Sharp Rock combo is deadly (even better if you have the same moveset with a Dark Tyranitar).
- Rampardos : Sus Antiaircraft and Avalanche attacks are devastating. Its speed compared to other types of rock makes it essential in your alignment.
- Terrakion : Like Rampardos, Anti-Aircraft and Avalanche deal incredible damage.
Other recommended Pokémon to defeat Moltres in Pokémon GO
- Gigalith : Players will want to use Anti-Aircraft and Avalanche. The charged attack does a lot of damage given the energy required to activate it.
- Golem : His Rock Thrower attack is strong, accumulating energy to perform the powerful Avalanche charge attack.
- Sudowoodo : Trainers should use Rock Thrower and Avalanche to deal high damage.
- Omastar : Rock Thrower , Avalanche or Past Power are very powerful. Players can also mix and test Hydro Pump.
- Crustle : Use Anti-Aircraft and Avalanche to reduce Moltres’s health.
What do you think of these tips?
Track 1. Track 2. Track 3.
The post These are the best counters to beat Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres in Pokémon GO appeared first on World Weekly News.