Business Intelligence, Big Data and analytics are your world? Is data driven not just a buzzword for you? Do you know the true value of data and have a clear idea of the treasures to be found in the data depths of the leading medium for digitization? Do you love technological challenges and are you enthusiastic about databases, data warehouse architecture, analysis platforms and SQL? Would you like to build something big at t3n together with a committed team? Then apply today as a data engineer (m / f / d) and become part of our product unit!
- You actively shape the data strategy at t3n and work on a central interface to all areas of the company.
- You record the requirements of the various stakeholders (management, business owner, product management, users, users, partners) on our data tech stack and incorporate them into technology decisions.
- You force the conception of a data warehouse with regard to architecture, data model and integration processes and drive implementation.
- Together with our product management and a development team, you will optimize existing processes and ensure that they contribute to the company’s vision and mission in the best possible way.
You evaluate technologies and service providers with which we provide user data record, process and evaluate.
You carry out data analyzes and visualizations with self-service BI tools (e.g. B. Google Data Studio) and take care of the maintenance and further development of our existing reports as well as the development of new standardized reports.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- You have an agile mindset, you are flexible and emphatic.
- As a true team player, you can approach people, motivate and inspire them and have that in your previous role also already successfully implemented.
- You are familiar with Scrum and Kanban, have already worked with development teams and product managers and ideally coordinated them.
- Analytical thinking skills, a high degree of initiative and focus on results are what set you apart.
- Topics such as CRM, ERP, Big Data, Kubernetes, Google BigQuery, real-time data, BI, Recommender -Systems, consent management and marketing automation are not foreign words for you, but make your heart beat faster.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- Working from Home: Home office is part of our work the lived corporate culture. Together we will find the perfect mix for your job and your needs – and if necessary, equip you with office equipment.
- Whether internal bar camps, playdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party: You are cordially invited to all t3n events – whether live or remote!
- From health screening to massage appointments to fascia training, we regularly organize offers that help you to be fit, healthy and have a lot of fun during your day rock – also in the home office, for example with our 30-day yoga challenge or your personal t3n headspace subscription.
- We take care of you, as soon as possible again, in our modern office in Hanover with fruit , Muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks.
- That’s not all – we offer our employees many more benefits !
We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you only get that in Berlin? We’ll prove you wrong! Our 70 colleagues like to come to our HQ in the heart of Hanover every day and work on further establishing t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future .
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the t3n.de platform with online reporting, job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n podcast and the t3n Pro membership model .
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. With us everyone has the same chances.
Click here for the application
You will find yourself in our job advertisement again and want to support our product team? Your online application becomes your digital application process: We would be happy to get to know you better via video call or during our remote trial work. We are also constantly perfecting the onboarding from the home office.
Just click on the button and tell us in yours Application 3 reasons why you absolutely want to become part of the t3n crew. Your contact person is Jan Christe.