Know the rules of the Pokémon Sword and Shield Series 9 Ranked Battles
The competitive Pokémon continues its course. Today we have been able to know news related to Series 9 of the Ranked Battles of Pokémon Sword and Shield .
These are the rules that will be in force for this season, which begins on May 1 and correspond to the same ones from Series 7. Remember that these allowed Pokémon from the Pokédex of Galar, Isle of Armor and Snows of the Crown, including some legendary Pokémon.
It is also confirmed that all participating Pokémon must have the corresponding Galar symbol or Ranked Battles symbol and that no Singular Pokémon or restricted Legendary Pokémon are allowed. We remind you all the details :
- Pokémon Restrictions: Galar Pokédex, The Island of Armor, The Snows of the Crown. They require having the corresponding mark to participate in the battle if they are from games prior to Sword and Shield.
- Pokémon Limit : Team of 3 to 6 Pokémon (individual) / 4 to 6 Pokémon (double) from level 1 to 100. All Pokémon are set to level 50.
- Duration of battles : Unlimited.
- Gigamax allowed : Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree, Pikachu, Meowth, Machamp, Gengar, Kingler, Lapras, Eevee, Snorlax, Garbodor, Inteleon, Corviknight, Orbeetle, Drednaw, Coalossal, Flapple, Appletun, Sandaconda, Toxtricity, Centiskorch, Grimnarmsterene Alcremie, Copperajah, Duraludon and Urshifu.
- Battle time : 20 minutes
- Your time : 7 minutes
- Equipment preview : 90 seconds
- Shift time
: 45 seconds
What do you think?
The post Learn about the rules of Pokémon Sword and Shield Series 9 Ranked Battles appeared first on World Weekly News.