Full schedule with city blocks from the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto
Fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto to the Niantic app. This is expected to occur on February 22 , but today we have already learned interesting details about it.
According to what was shared, in addition to being able to select between the red and green versions before the start of the event, players will also be able to enjoy location-themed blocks of hours based on various cities and towns in the Kanto region, which will correspond to 5 of the 10 collection challenges that will take place throughout the event and that will be repeated each two times. It’s also worth noting that the last two hours of the Go Tour: Kanto will incorporate all the Pokémon from each location, giving players one last chance to finish all of their challenges.
These are the local hours at which the blocks are developed:
- 9 o’clock at 10:00: Paleta Town
- 10:00 to 11:00: Silver City
- 11:00 to 12:00: City Light blue
- 12:00 to 13:00: Fuchsia City
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Paleta Town
- 15:00 to 16:00: Silver City
- 16:00 a 17:00: Celestial City
- 17:00 to 18:00: Fuchsia City
- 18:00 to 19:00: Pokémon League
- 19:00 to 21:00: Pokémon of all previous hours
13.00 to 14.00: Pokémon League
Finally, it should be noted that each hour there will be special themed music from the original games, created by Junichi Masuda. What do you think?
The post Full schedule with city blocks from the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto appeared first on World Weekly News.