A piece of the “We Summon the Darkness” poster. Source: a screenshot, typical-enemy com.
Crypto Briefs is your day-to-day, bite-sized absorb of cryptocurrency and blockchain-related news– examining the stories flying under the radar these days’s crypto news.
- Binance has actually introduced Bitcoin (BTC) options on the Binance Futures trading platform. Users can purchase BTC call and put options with expiration in between 10 minutes to 1 day at market rates, the businesssaid ( Learn more: How to Bet on Bitcoin Volatility Utilizing Bitcoin Options)
- A significant Venezuelan exchange just recently revealed that it has “suspended” all petro (PTR) deals, although it stopped short of describing the reasons that. In a tweet from March 31, the Viente crypto trading platform stated that “withdrawals, deposits and exchanges” would be put on hold “until further notice.” Just 7 exchanges in the nation are thought to still be permitting consumers to make petro-related deals– although Caracas is believed to be as eager as ever to press ahead with pro-crypto policies.
Home entertainment news
The Litecoin Foundation revealed on Sunday that it’s an executive manufacturer of “We Summon the Darkness,” a horror film produced by a “member of the #LitecoinFam,” Typical Enemy, a Hollywood-based film and tv production business. “What starts as a party suddenly turns dark and deadly in this devilishly entertaining thriller,” according to the description of the film. The Foundation did not offer any additional information about its participation in this project.
The trailer of the film:
- Digital money transfer service Azimo, in collaboration with Thailand’s Siam Commercial bank (SCB), is launching cross-border payments from Europe to Thailand, through RippleNet, Ripple’s global paymentsnetwork The news follows Azimo’s launch of RippleNet’s On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) service, as part of their remittance abilities into the Philippines.
- Crypto trading platform Oobit has actually revealed the launch of its entrance option for the crypto sector. According to journalism release, users will get to numerous features, consisting of comparing rates and offerings throughout various exchanges, called Oobit Hunter, and a single KYC passport for usage on numerous trading platforms, called Oobit Pass.
- Journal, a significant maker of hardware wallets, has actually begun accepting Crypto.com Pay as an extra payment technique on ledger.com. The statement says that this makes it possible for paying with brand-new crypto properties, these being litecoin (LTC) and crypto.com coin (CRO), and it consists of a cashback program of 10% offered by crypto platform Crypto.com
- Lukka, a blockchain-native software application and information services business, has actually been picked by RSM United States LLP, a company of audit, accounting and tax services focused on the middle market, to offer crypto tax software application services to the company’s tax customers. Per journalism release, Lukka will provide RSM’s tax professionals with its LukkaTax for Professionals and Lukka Crypto Office items to support the tax preparation and compliance requirements of RSM’s private and business customers, respectively.
- The Seoul Metropolitan City federal government will broaden its usage of blockchain technology for well-being and assistance payments– and is set to enable countless jobseekers locals to request city-issued grants utilizing a brand-new platform. Per Decenter, out of work people aged in between 19 and 34 will have the ability to send files and application by means of the brand-new blockchain-powered platform when they request advantages payments.
Personal privacy news
- The volumes of personal privacy service Whirlpool, used by Bitcoin wallet Samourai, have actually tripled in a month, from February to March. According to the charts and information offered by Bitcoin personal privacy advocate Matt Odell, Whirlpool volume increased from BTC 529 (USD 3.5 million) to BTC 1,523 (USD 10.2 million) from February to March.
- A South Korean appeals court has added extra fines worth USD 8.2 million to the CEO of Block Cell‘s sentence, reports media outlet Newsis. The 63- year-old CEO, called by the courts just by his surname Choi, was handed a nine-year jail term in 2015 for running a phony crypto exchange. The court added that a number of the victims of the Block Cell fraud, which accumulated “tens of billions of Korean won,” had actually left scores of victims dealing with “bankruptcy,” without a reasonable hope of getting refunds.
- Novosibirsk-based Bank of Russia authorities state they have actually prohibited what they call as “crypto scam” sites stemming from the UK that have actually been developed to target Russian financiers. Per Precedent TELEVISION, Novosibirsk’s main bank branch has actually found that the website is run by a business called Svenska Net LP, whose Russian-language pages declare its workplaces are based in Azerbaijan. The Russian authorities have actually pointed out that the business appears to have actually been set up in Douglas, Scotland, in 2014, by people with Russian names, according to official British records. The main bank states that the business is breaking Russian securities laws.
The post Bitcoin Options on Binance, Litecoin’s Horror Adventure, Ripple in Thailand + More News appeared first on World Weekly News.