If you’ve ever seen your furbaby scooting his but across the ground, you probably know about impacted anal glands. As a vet, one of the stinkiest jobs I’ve had is expressing or cleaning out these sacs when they’re packed full of gunk.
So…what are anal glands? How do these little organs become clogged up, and what can be done about it? These are some of the questions we’ll explore together.
Once we look at some information about impacted anal glands, we’ll take a look at 34 food brands currently on the market that may help your pal’s condition. Then we’ll share our pick for best high fiber dog food-anal gland problems
At a Glance: Our Top 8 high fiber dog foods For anal gland problems
- Wellness Core Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Fromm Gold Coast Grain Free Weight Management
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Dry Dog Food
- Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Fiber Response Dry
- Nulo Puppy & Adult Small Breed Limited Ingredient Diet For Digestive & Immune Health
- Dr. Tim’s Grain-Free Kinesis Formula
- Nutro Max Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food With Farm-Raised Chicken
- Solid Gold – Fit & Fabulous Grain-Free Natural
What are you looking for?
Table of contents: